Friday, February 3, 2012

Week Five: Valentine's For Toddlers

J had a little Valentine's Day party with her neighborhood playgroup this Friday so, of course, I had to make Valentine's. I really can't help myself. I saw these cute little butterfly snacks on Pinterest and thought they would make a great valentine for toddlers! Since they can't read, I skipped the cute saying and made it all about the goodies! All you need are snack sized ziploc bags, clothes pins, paint, treats and pipe cleaners! J had a great time painting the clothes pins and, I will admit, I had a great time assembling them! I do love being a stay at home mom!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Pinch Pleat Drapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Cellular Blinds

    ReplyDelete