Saturday, February 18, 2012

Week Seven: Faux Pinch Pleat Curtains

About a year and a half ago I made these curtains for our living room. I used a super simple design since it was my first attempt at curtains but after looking at them I wish I had done a little something decorative at the top. Then I came across a tutorial showing how to make simple slide on drapes look like they are pleated with easy clip on rings! The tutorial also shows you how to make the curtains themselves if you're feeling ambitious!

My curtains before all bunched up...
These clip rings were about $5 for a pack of 10 at Ikea. They are plastic but you won't see them!
Space and place them evenly across your drapes


And enjoy a whole new look without having to buy or make all new curtains!!!

2 comments:

  1. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Grommet Curtains

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a very informative and useful post thanks it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge. Window Shutters

    ReplyDelete